Monday, June 18, 2007

Sorry for the delay, kids

As if I had many viewers at this point. Anyway, my anniversary was over the weekend, thus the delay in more food news. I'll get right back on it tonight.

If any of you here in JoMo have a special occasion, I would recommend Mythos for a classy atmosphere. The food was good, and the service was exceptional. The server helped me pick out a wine to go with my lamb chops, and even brought me a sample to ensure that I liked it. The appetizer was the best part, though. If any of you have ever been to (and enjoyed) the Jerusalem Cafe in Kansas City, you will love the Tour of Mythos starter. Here's what was in it:

Stuffed grape leaves, stuffed with a mixture of rice, lamb, and beef (I'll be learning how to make these REAL soon)

Slices of beef and lamb, cooked to perfection

Puff Pastry filled with Spinach and Feta cheese, or just the cheese

Triangles of Pita bread

Dipping sauces/spreads included: cucumber yogurt, calamata olive, garlic, and caviar

No comments: