Saturday, June 9, 2007

Deal of the day


I've been thinking about these since I created this blog last night. I can't wait any longer, I've got to share them with you.

This is basically a bucket of plastic cookie cutters. It includes everything you'd need for Christmas, birthdays (for boys or girls), all letters of the alphabet, and your lucky number, no matter what it is. I got a bucket for my Aunt-in-Law 2 years ago, and almost kept them for myself. Last year I just bought my own set after using hers for holiday sugar cookies with the nieces.

I must say, my 2 year old son loves these things. At one point in time, they were spread all over my house because he just loved playing with them and identifying what the shape was. His favorite is the dinosaur (a stegosaurus, to be exact).

I highly recommend these if you make cookies at all for the holidays, or any occasion, Only $9.99 for 100 pieces of plastic. Totally worth it, in my book.

Link here.

For more on buckets, walruses, and other lol-things, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got one of them for my birthday and I am very excited to use them. the site looks great Mia